Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Unicorn Ch Petal Power





PETAL POWER
Die cut Cherry Lynn Large Rose Petals









Using 6 layers and the leaf
I assembled the flower with a brad in middle
They are pretty enough but there are no directions and the pck says LARGE
I would  not call these large but  okay I like them


I sprayed the background with liquid spray ink
This looks really soft and nice



So along with the Petal power

I die cut the bike and added aa bit of pedal power
Come see what the other designers came up with




This is my last post for Unicorn Ch
Life is just so full right now 
I have to focus on other things

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lis,I have these dies, they make beautiful roses. The small one is a bit fiddly but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add I like the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH those flowers! I love how you put them together and then they look fabulous on the card with the bicycle too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and love the sprayed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments